The current circumstances surrounding the region require practical steps towards the adoption of a comprehensive reform programme that meets the demands of the peoples," Buainain said.
What does CRP stand for?
CRP stands for Comprehensive Reform Programme (AU)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CRP
We have 534 other meanings of CRP in our Acronym Attic
- Community Research Project (various organizations)
- Community Residential Program (various locations)
- Community Resource Person (various organizations)
- Community Resurrection Partnership (Indianapolis, IN)
- Community-based Restoration Program
- Competitive Rate Program
- Complement Regulatory Protein
- Completion Report
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
- Comprehensive Reading Program (various locations)
- Compression Refrigeration Plant
- Computer Recycling Program (various organizations)
- Computer Replacement Program (various universities)
- COMSEC Resources Program
- Conditionnement, Routage & Publicité (French: Packaging, Advertising & Routing)
- Conference Room Pilot
- Configuration Requirements Processing (NASA)
- Conflict Resolution Program (various locations)
- Confluent Reticulate Papillomatosis
- Congestion Relief Plan (traffic; various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
That is why we have a comprehensive reform programme under way," he said.
She affirmed that the report was a transitional point in the comprehensive reform programme of His Majesty.