The city is working on a comprehensive plan amendment to lay the groundwork for land uses near stations for all forms of rail transportation.
What does CPA stand for?
CPA stands for Comprehensive Plan Amendment
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CPA
We have 837 other meanings of CPA in our Acronym Attic
- Community Planning Association (various locations)
- Community Postal Agent (Australia Post)
- Community Preservation Act
- Community Property Agreement (legal document)
- Competing Pipers Association
- Composite Panel Association
- Comprehensive Peace Agreement (Sudan)
- Comprehensive Peace Arrangement
- Comprehensive Peer Assessment
- Comprehensive Performance Assessment
- Comprehensive Plan of Action
- Compulsory Purchase Annuity (UK)
- Computer Patents Annuities
- Computer Products Administration
- Computer Program Abstracts (NASA)
- Computing Processes and Artifacts
- Concurrent Photon Amplification
- Conditions Particulières d'Autorisation (French: Special Conditions of Authorization)
- Conflict Prevention Associates
- Connecticut Perinatal Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
UF noted the CGA authored amendments to the Medley Comprehensive Plan prepared through Evaluation and Appraisal Report (EAR)-based Comprehensive Plan Amendments included strategies such as alternate energy production as an allowed use in Industrial land uses and requiring energy efficiency in new buildings.
An atypical standard and procedure is applicable to the review of comprehensive plan amendment approvals (as opposed to denials), which are subject to review under a specific administrative scheme set forth in Fla.
For those counties with legislatively-designated DULAs, the comprehensive plan amendment process required by Senate Bill 360 (at the very least, the adoption of strategies to support and fund mobility) will cost time and money.
Sunnyslope properties disputed by city The following five Sunnyslope-area property owners requested and received comprehensive plan amendments from Chelan County.
On March 31, 2003, the County approved a comprehensive plan amendment for the next phase of the community.
Iler Planning Group, a consulting company that specializes in providing planning services like community design, comprehensive plans and land development code, recently thoroughly examined the proposal and issued a comprehensive report that details: Increased Density Causes Disparity with Surrounding Community: With 40 to 60 units per acre, the proposed density of the Briny Breezes redevelopment outlined in the comprehensive plan amendment would dramatically differ from the nearby area.
8) Within two years of a TCEA being designated under the act, affected local governments "shall" adopt comprehensive plan amendments and transportation strategies "to support and fund mobility" within the TCEA.