An original member of the National Cyber Study Group, Henry helped develop the Comprehensive National Cybersecurity Initiative (CNCI), an initiative of the U.
What does CNCI stand for?
CNCI stands for Comprehensive National Cybersecurity Initiative (US DHS)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CNCI
We have 5 other meanings of CNCI in our Acronym Attic
- Cincinnati North College Hill (Cincinnati, Ohio)
- Conference of Northern California Handweavers
- Creek Nation Community Hospital (Okemah, OK)
- Canadian National Committee for Humanitarian Law
- Cabatuan National Comprehensive High School (Philippines)
- Canadian Nursery Certification Institute (pest protection)
- Canadian Nursing Coalition for Immunization
- Cement and Concrete Institute (more commonly seen as C&CI; marketing organization; South Africa)
- Ceylon National Chamber of Industries (Sri Lanka)
- Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute (India)
- Council of National Cultural Institutions (Ireland)
- China National Coatings Industry Association
- China National Chemical Information Center
- Chinese National Committee on Irrigation and Drainage (Beijing, China)
- Chambre Nationale des Conseillers en Investissements Financiers (French: National Chamber of Advisors in Financial Investments)
- Computer Network Consulting Krapohl (German phone service)
- Communication Networks Class Library
- China National Council of Light Industry
Samples in periodicals archive:
GAO-10-338 March 5, 2010 In response to the ongoing threats to federal systems and operations posed by cyber attacks, President Bush established the Comprehensive National Cybersecurity Initiative (CNCI) in 2008.
The GAO report looked at the Comprehensive National Cybersecurity Initiative (CNCI), which was launched by former US president George W.
DHS will present an unclassified briefing on its plans for services and technologies that could support the Comprehensive National Cybersecurity Initiative, which will be followed by optional individual vendor briefings.
As a member of the National Cyber Study Group (NCSG), he helped develop the Comprehensive National Cybersecurity Initiative (CNCI).
Parts of a Comprehensive National Cybersecurity Initiative (CNCI) declassified by Obama became available mid-day online at whitehouse.
This is consistent with the President's Comprehensive National Cybersecurity Initiative.
Interos President Jennifer Bisceglie believes that it is a critical time for intelligence, civilian and military Federal agencies to focus on SCRM; particularly as it relates to the expanded definition under Cybersecurity as seen with President Obama's recent emphasis on the Comprehensive National Cybersecurity Initiative (CNCI) From financial (money flow) and physical (inventory) to human (people) and information (systems integration) supply chains, Interos will continue to work with its clients to put renewed efforts and resources into mitigating and managing the risks in their supply chains.