These bare bones policies typically have lower premiums, but they only cover specific expenses and have many more limitations than a comprehensive medical plan.
What does CMP stand for?
CMP stands for Comprehensive Medical Plan
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CMP
We have 557 other meanings of CMP in our Acronym Attic
- Complete Meeting Package (convention/hospitality industry)
- Complete Mentoring Program (software)
- Complete Metabolic Panel
- Complete Metabolic Profile
- Compliance Monitoring Program
- Compogravure Munsch Packaging (French packaging supply company)
- Component Portion (ANSI)
- Comprehensive Maintenance Plan (education)
- Comprehensive Management Plan
- Comprehensive Master Plan (various locations)
- Comprehensive Metabolic Panel
- Computational Map Processor
- Conceptual Master Plan (various organizations)
- Concomitant Medical Problem
- Condensed Matter Physics (various organizations)
- Condition Management Programme (UK government initiative)
- Conference Meeting Package (various locations)
- Configuration Management Plan
- Configuration Management Process
Samples in periodicals archive:
More than one year after joining the European Union, Poland has seen only one company, Danish International Health Insurance, enter the market, offering comprehensive medical plans for groups of at least three people.
Organisers of the Bupa Great North Run said there was a comprehensive medical plan in operation on Sunday, which has been developed after years of analysis.
Often these ads are for limited benefit plans - bare bones policies that cover specific expenses and have many more limitations than a comprehensive medical plan.
The new Natural Plan will provide members with an unique combination of holistic medicine and the added security of a comprehensive medical plan, including physician services for illness, hospital, maternity, mental health, emergency, and prescription drug coverage.
0 combines a comprehensive medical plan and a tax-free savings account.
The separate contracts provided basically the same terms, including the establishment of new comprehensive medical plans for employees at all four chains.
CIGNA's Starbridge plans address the needs of the working uninsured, providing health insurance to part-time and hourly workers who do not have access to a comprehensive medical plan through their employer.