The Lincoln plan offerings will include the PPO option and Comprehensive Major Medical plans.
What does CMMP stand for?
CMMP stands for Comprehensive Major Medical Plan (insurance; various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CMMP
We have 31 other meanings of CMMP in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Migration Monitoring Network
- Center for Mechanics of Materials and Non-Destructive Evaluation (South Carolina University)
- Constrained Minimum Mean Output Energy Receiver
- Call Me Mister Program (male teacher education)
- Capability Maturity Module Plan (Software development process)
- Centre de Musique Médiévale de Paris (French)
- Certified Marketing Management Professional (International Institute of Marketing Professionals)
- Class Maintenance and Modernization Plan
- commodity management master plan
- Common Mode Message Program
- Comprehensive Monitoring and Maintenance Program
- Comptoir de Minéraux et Matières Premières (Paris, France)
- Computational Mathematics and Mathematical Physics (journal)
- Construction Management & Mitigation Plan
- Central Minnesota Municipal Power Agency (Blue Earth, MN)
- Centre for Molecular Materials for Photonics and Electronics (University of Cambridge; UK)
- Cruise Missile Mission Planning System
- Canadian Mouse Mutant Repository
- Center for Multilingual, Multicultural Research
- Commom-Mode Rejection Ratio (electronics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Employers may like offering a comprehensive major medical plan.
He's now covered under a comprehensive major medical plan.
Nasdaq: AMHC), the nation's leading and largest provider of disease management, care enhancement and high-risk health management programs, today announced a two-year agreement with North Carolina Teachers' and State Employees' Comprehensive Major Medical Plan to provide the Company's StatusOne high-risk health management program to approximately 475,000 members beginning April 1, 2004.
The action comes in response to written notification from Eckerd that it intends to terminate pharmacy participation in the Teachers' and State Employees' Comprehensive Major Medical Plan effective July 15.
About the State of North Carolina Teachers' and State Employees' Comprehensive Major Medical Plan The State of North Carolina Teachers' and State Employee's Comprehensive Major Medical Plan administers medical, mental, prescription insurance and disease management benefits for more than 550,000 state employees, teachers and retirees.
The operations unit serves the Teachers' and State Employees' Comprehensive Major Medical Plan.
Most Power Sellers are either individuals or small businesses who generally have no company health care benefits and at the same time can not afford the ever-increasing cost of traditional comprehensive major medical plans.