414(1)(b), Florida Statutes, prohibit a local government from prohibiting development of wetland areas under its county comprehensive growth management plan when the water management district or the Department of Environmental Protection has granted a permit that would allow development of wetlands subject to mitigation requirements?
What does CGMP stand for?
CGMP stands for Comprehensive Growth Management Plan
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CGMP
We have 56 other meanings of CGMP in our Acronym Attic
- Contracts and Grants Management Office (education)
- Cache Group Management Protocol
- Centre Généalogique du Midi-Provence (French: South-Provence Genealogical Center; est. 1970)
- Cercle Généalogique de Maine et Perche (French: Maine and Perche Genealogy Circle)
- Certified Global Management Practitioner (professional designation)
- Certified Government Meeting Professional
- Cisco Group Management Protocol
- Cisco Group Message Protocol
- Clinical Good Manufacturing Practices (USDA)
- Comprehensive Generic Monitoring Plan
- Conference Generale des Poids et Mesures (French: General Conference of Weights and Measures)
- Cranfield General Management Programme (UK)
- Current Good Manufacturing Practice
- Cyclic Guanosine Monophosphate
- Centre for Geographic Medicine Research (Kisumu, Kenya)
- Chronic Gastric Mucosal Reaction
- Central Georgia Model Railroad Club (Macon, GA)
- Citigroup Global Markets Realty Corp
- Columbia Gorge Model Railroad Club (Portland, OR)
- Compound Gauss-Markov Random Fields (model)
Samples in periodicals archive:
And ever since Maryland joined 10 other states last year in adopting a much-publicized smart growth strategy,, several other states are considering comprehensive growth management plans or major land purchases to preserve open land.