Official talks for a Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement were launched in June 2009.
What does CETA stand for?
CETA stands for Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement (EU and Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CETA
We have 77 other meanings of CETA in our Acronym Attic
- Caribbean Evangelical Theological Association
- Central Excise Tariff Act (India)
- Centro Extremeño de Tecnologías Avanzadas (Vanguard Center for Advanced Technologies; Spain)
- Centro Internacional de Estudios de Transparencia y Acceso a la Información (Spanish: International Center for the Study of Transparency and Access to Information/ Mexico)
- Certified Electronics Technician Associate (professional certification)
- Certified Expert Cyber Threat Analyst (Lunarline School of Cybersecurity; various locations)
- Civilian Electronics Technician Afloat
- Cleaning Equipment Trade Association
- Collectors Edition Trans Am (Pontiac model)
- Community Employment Training Association
- Comprehensive Employment and Training Act of 1973
- Conférence des Eglises de Toute l'Afrique (Nairobi)
- Crew and Equipment Transfer Aid
- Crew and Equipment Translation Aid (NASA)
- Crew and Equipment Translation Assembly (NASA)
- Canadian Education and Training Awards Africa
- College Engineering Trivandrum Alumni Association (India)
- Canadian Education and Training Accreditation Commission (Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada)
- Canadian Environmental Technology Advancement Centre
- Certificat d'Études Techniques de l'Animal de Compagnie (French pet breeding certificate)