143) Comprehensive Drug Testing appears to remain neutral with respect to search-protocol restrictions.
What does CDT stand for?
CDT stands for Comprehensive Drug Testing
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CDT
We have 258 other meanings of CDT in our Acronym Attic
- Commercial Desktop (computer)
- Commissioner's Disability Table
- Common Data Transistor
- Common Data Translator
- Community Development Trust (various organizations)
- Community Drugs Team (UK)
- Complete Decongestive Therapy (lymphedema management)
- Completely Decomposed Tuff
- Complexity Distortion Theory
- Compliance, Direction, Takedown (non-deadly force training)
- Compressed Data Tape
- Compressor Discharge Temperature
- Comptoir des Tuileries (French currency exchange bureau)
- Compulsory Drug Testing (UK armed forces)
- Computer Directed Training
- Concept Development Talks
- Concrete Data Type
- Confédération Démocratique du Travail (French: Democratic Confederation of Labor, Morocco)
- Configuration Data Table
Samples in periodicals archive:
About Dominion Diagnostics Dominion Diagnostics is a leading national medical laboratory that offers comprehensive drug testing and scientifically accurate medication monitoring services and a full suite of clinical support solutions.
In 2004, a grand jury authorized prosecutors to subpoena drug-testing records and specimens from Comprehensive Drug Testing (CDT), which had tested all MLB players in 2002.
government's right to retain and use a computer database seized in April 2004 from the premises of Comprehensive Drug Testing, a company that administers drug-testing programs for baseball and other sports.
has announced that the Company has reached an agreement with Arrin Systems, one of America's leading background search companies, to provide comprehensive drug testing solutions to Arrin's clients via Labwire's leading edge software module.
In 1972, the IOC introduced comprehensive drug testing, but the techniques of the cheats were so advanced that the IOC Medical Commission was playing catch up.
There is no comprehensive drug testing, and fans remain skeptical about the validity of new home run records because of the widespread use of steroids in the sport.
BJA demonstrates a comprehensive drug testing system--from pretrial through parole--in Portland, Oregon.