The Sensiumacents is a low-cost, end-to-end solution that measures human key vital signs such as ECG, body temperature, respiration rate and physical movement on a continuous and real time basis using unobtrusive, small and light wearable devices that links wirelessly to a comprehensive data management system.
What does CDMS stand for?
CDMS stands for Comprehensive Data Management System (various companies)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CDMS
We have 49 other meanings of CDMS in our Acronym Attic
- Central Data Management System
- Certification of Disability Management Specialists
- Certified Disability Management Specialist
- Climate Data Management System
- Clinical Data Management System
- Cologne Database for Molecular Spectroscopy (Cologne, Germany)
- Command and Data Management Subsystem
- Command and Data Management System (NASA)
- Communication Driver Maintenance System (ISDN)
- Computer-aided-design Data Management System
- Configuration Data Management System
- Continuous Deformation Monitoring System
- Contract Data Management System
- Corporate Document Management System
- Cost Development Management System
- Cryogenic Dark Matter Search
- Cryospheric Data Management System
- Carrier-Defined Metropolitan Service Area
- Certification of Disability Management Specialists Commission
Samples in periodicals archive:
received a $229,000 grant to develop a comprehensive data management system that will allow the agency to bill, track and manage data, which it currently does manually.
A highly-effective method to accomplish this is by implementing a comprehensive data management system that brings structure to unstructured data to unlock its business value.
As Korean scientists become more sophisticated, they will need better tools to analyze and interpret their experimental data, as well as more comprehensive data management systems.
announced today the launch of Express, a comprehensive data management system designed for use with its popular RoadRecorder(R) line of mobile video security systems.
Palladium Records provides a comprehensive data management system to create incident reports and add supplemental data to an event.
The AcCell Series 2000 is an interactive computer-controlled slide handling and precision microscopy workstation, supported with a comprehensive data management system that has major application in cervical-cancer Pap screening.
Based on Informix database technology, Scitex's newest solution provides a comprehensive data management system for the entire digital preprint production process.