Each state and the federal government should adopt and implement a comprehensive community corrections act that provides the structure and funding for the sanctioning of nonviolent offenders within their communities.
What does CCCA stand for?
CCCA stands for Comprehensive Community Corrections Act (Virginia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CCCA
We have 89 other meanings of CCCA in our Acronym Attic
- Co-ordinating Cat Council of Australia Inc.
- Colden Common Community Association (UK)
- Colorado College Campus Association
- Columbia County Council on the Arts (Hudson, NY)
- Combatant Craft Crewman Association (San Diego, CA)
- Comite Canadien de Certification en Architecture
- Common Core Compliance Area
- Commonwealth Center for Children & Adolescents (Virginia)
- Communauté de Communes de la Côte d'Albatre (French: Community of Municipalities of the Alabaster Coast; Alabaster Coast, France)
- Companies Creditors Arrangement Act (bankruptcy in Canada)
- Consumer Counseling Centers of America, Inc.
- Consumer Credit Counseling Agency (various locations)
- Countryside Community Club Association (Tucson, AZ)
- California Community College Administrators Association
- California Community College Assessment Association (est. 1992)
- California Community College Athletic Association
- Coordination Council of Chinese-American Associations (Kensington, MD)
- Child Care Center Advisory Board
- Coalition of Child Care Advocates of British Columbia (Canada)
- California Climate Change Advisory Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the Commonwealth of Virginia, the Comprehensive Community Corrections Act for Local-Responsible Offenders and the Pretrial Services Act encompass an array of services, programs, and intermediate sanctions and punishments to be administered and managed locally.