A review found the average number of patients bedblocking in Birmingham in 2010 was 79, while the Comprehensive Area Assessment in 2009 found there were 150 people in an average week.
What does CAA stand for?
CAA stands for Comprehensive Area Assessment (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CAA
We have 582 other meanings of CAA in our Acronym Attic
- Communication Augmentatifs et Alternatifs (French: Augmentative and Alternative Communication; speech therapy)
- Community Action Agency
- Community Affirmative Action
- Community Aid Abroad
- Community Athletic Association
- Compagnie Africaine d'Aviation (French: African Aviation Company; Congo)
- Compagnie des Autocars de l'Anjou (French: Anjou Coach Company; Angers, France)
- Companion Animal Alliance (Baton Rouge, LA)
- Competent Authority Approval
- Compliance Assurance Agreement
- Comptoir Ardéchois Automobile (French automobile parts supplier)
- Computational Aeroacoustics
- Computed Area Address (Nortel)
- Computer Aided Assessment
- Computer Assisted Animation
- Computer-Aided Analysis
- Computer-Assisted Accounting
- Concepts Analysis Agency (US Army)
- Confederation of African Athletics (Senegal)
- Conference Abstracts and Applications (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other key milestones will include abolishing official inspections of council performance, called the Comprehensive Area Assessment, in October.
Stockton Council is one of only three English unitary or county councils to achieve the top "excellent" rating for Use of Resources in the Comprehensive Area Assessment - recognition of our strong value for money culture.
Comprehensive Performance Assessments, which concentrate on local councils, are soon to be replaced by Comprehensive Area Assessments, which will concentrate on councils and their partners.
Every year there will be a comprehensive area assessment, which will include a view about how good the third sector relationship is [with councils].
It is noticeable that the approaches in Englandand Wales are growing closer, not least since the Audit Commission in England is developing the Comprehensive Area Assessment which will abandon an overall star rating for councils and the new national indicator set will not be scored.
This declaration comes after Birmingham was awarded a green flag in the Audit Commission's Comprehensive Area Assessment, for its efforts on tackling climate change and reducing carbon emissions.
Cleveland is performing well and making its communities safer, the Comprehensive Area Assessment by the Audit Commission concluded.