Using a regional atmospheric model of the eastern United States--the Comprehensive Air Quality Model with extensions (CAMx)--they quantify the variable impact that a fixed quantity of NOx emitted from individual sources can have on the downwind concentration of surface O3, depending on temperature and local biogenic hydrocarbon emissions.
What does CAM stand for?
CAM stands for Comprehensive Air Quality Model
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CAM
We have 647 other meanings of CAM in our Acronym Attic
- Communications, Advertising, Marketing
- Community Action Marin (San Rafael, CA)
- Community Association Manager (Community Associations Institute )
- Community Atmosphere Model (University Corporation for Atmospheric Research)
- Compagnie des Autobus de Monaco (French: Monaco Bus Company; Monaco)
- Companion Animal Medicine
- Complementary and Alternative Medicine
- Compliance Allocation Matrix
- Compliance Assurance Monitoring (EPA)
- Composite Application Management (computing)