The ValiMed System can play a key role in demonstrating the safety of compounded sterile products (CSPs) under these requirements.
What does CSP stand for?
CSP stands for Compounded Sterile Product
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CSP
We have 801 other meanings of CSP in our Acronym Attic
- Community Supported Publishing (South End Press)
- Community System Provider (shipping)
- Company Secretarial Practice Supplement (book)
- Competitive Sealed Proposal
- Competitive Service Platform (Nortel)
- Competitive Service Provider
- Completely Self Protected (transformers)
- Complex Source Point
- Complexity of Simple Programs (University College Cork, Ireland)
- Component Service Provider (providing functionality components, rather than full applications)
- Comprehensive Site Plan
- Comprehensive Status Proposal (UN)
- Comprehensive Strategic Plan (various organizations)
- Comprehensive Studies Program
- Compucom Speed Protocol
- Compulsive Skin Picking
- Computational Singular Perturbation
- Computer Security Plan
- Computer Service Provider (Direct Web)
- Computer Society of Pakistan
Samples in periodicals archive:
USP Chapter 797 regulations calls for conscientious and skillful training of personnel who prepare compounded sterile products (CSPs), which should be completed and documented before any preparation of CSPs.