The company's compounded quarterly growth rate (CQGR) over the last eight quarters was 26 percent.
What does CQGR stand for?
CQGR stands for Compounded Quarterly Growth Rate
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Chongqing Foreign Trade & Economic Relations Commission (China)
- Credit and Qualifications Framework for Wales (UK)
- Cabarrus Quilters' Guild (North Carolina)
- Classical and Quantum Gravity (journal)
- Commodity Quote Graphics
- Compagnie de Quartier Général (French: Company Headquarters)
- Comprehensive Quotes and Graphics (various locations)
- Cool Quiz Genius (software)
- Correct Quantum Gravity
- Cisco QAM Gateway Manager (computer application)
- Center for Quality Growth and Regional Development (Georgia Institute of Technology)
- Certificat de Qualification Handisport (French: Wheelchair Qualification Certificate)
- Comité de Quartier de l'Hommelet (French neighborhood association)
- Compromisso com a Qualidade Hospitalar
- Criminal/Questionable History (Illinois law enforcement)
- Colchester Quaker Housing Association (London, England, UK)
- Connecticut Quarter Horse Association
- Citizens Qualitative Habitat Evaluation Index (Indiana)
- Centre Qualite Hainaut-Namur (French: Centre Quality Hainault-Namur; Belgium)
- Constant-Quality House Price Index (US Department of Federal Housing Enterprise Oversight)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Medical device investments in the state have been growing at a compounded quarterly growth rate of 47% since Q4 of 2001.
GE CAPITAL "Since first deploying Noosh in April, our transaction volume has grown at a 225% compounded quarterly growth rate.