The company anticipates adding over 30,000 hotel rooms to its system outside North America at a compounded average annual growth rate of between 9 and 10 percent through 2009, totaling approximately 120,000 rooms outside North America at year-end 2009.
What does CAAGR stand for?
CAAGR stands for Compounded Average Annual Growth Rate
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CAAGR
We have 2 other meanings of CAAGR in our Acronym Attic
- Caribbean-American Alliance of Florida Inc. (Ocala, FL)
- Cazenove Area Action Group (Hackney, London, UK)
- Central Asia Archaeological Group (Uzbekistan)
- Child Abuse Action Group (est. 1994; South Africa)
- Clean Air Action Group (est. 1988; Hungary)
- Community AIDS Action Group (Bloomington, IN)
- Compound Average Annual Growth
- Conditioned Air Association of Georgia
- Chinese American Association of Greater Chicago
- Center for Advanced Applications in Geographic Information Systems (Purdue University; West Lafayette, IN)
- Cornell Alumni Association of Greater Rochester (Cornell University; New York)
- Center for African American Genealogical Research, Inc. (Virginia)
- California African American Genealogical Society (Culver City, CA; genealogical research group; founded 1986)
- Centre for the Advancement of Adolescent Health (Australia)
- Centro Aiuto Assistenza Habbo (Italian: Habbo Aid Assistance Center)
- Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy-Related Hemorrhage (stroke research)
- Classical Archaeology and Ancient History (various universities)
- Conserving Arkansas's Agricultural Heritage (University of Central Arkansas)
- Consortium of Art and Architectural Historians (Princeton, NJ)
- California African American HIV/AIDS Coalition (formerly known as the Statewide African American HIV/AIDS Advisory Board)
Samples in periodicals archive:
With cost sensitive, high volume markets dominating the demand for GaAs devices, the report forecasts a compounded average annual growth rate (CAAGR) of 9 percent for 6-inch GaAs epitaxial substrate demand.
65 per share to approximately $68 per share, a compounded average annual growth rate of over 35%.
At USLD, he served as Vice President of Sales, Marketing and Business Development, contributing to its 110% five-year compounded average annual growth rate.