As per the latest seven year projections (2011-17) of OPWP, the average electricity demand in Main Interconnected System (MIS) is estimated to grow from 1,924 MW in 2010 to 3,464 MW in 2017, reporting a compounded annual rate of growth (CARG) of about 8.
What does CARG stand for?
CARG stands for Compounded Annual Rate of Growth (finance)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CARG
We have 21 other meanings of CARG in our Acronym Attic
- Conference on Airport and Route Facility Management (held 1991)
- Combined Army Forces
- Coordinated Advertising Rate and Form Review Authority (National Association of Insurance Commissioners)
- Chicago Area Rugby Football Union (Illinois)
- Caribbean Ready Group
- Central African Republic Government
- Central Analyst Review Group
- Centralized Assessor Review Group
- Cloud and Aerosol Research Group
- Commander, Amphibious Ready Group
- Computer Architecture Research Group (University of Ottawa; Ottawa, Ontario Canada)
- Cardiac Allograft Rejection Gene Expression Observational Study (transplant research)
- Communities Addressing Responsible Gun Ownership
- Computational and Algorithmic Representations of Geometric Objects
- Consolidated Afloat Requisition Guide Overseas
- Carrier Group
- Cedar American Rail Holdings (rail line company; Sioux Falls, SD)
- Coalition for Affordable and Reliable Health Care
- Community Assistance for the Retarded and Handicapped
- Council for Affordable and Rural Housing
Samples in periodicals archive:
Asia Pacific is poised to register the fastest compounded annual rate of growth both in terms of volume and value over the period 2006-2015.
Industry shipments for all classes of high performance tape drives, including half-inch cartridge, half-inch reel, half-inch helical, and 19-millimeter technologies, will increase to 74,900 units in 2003, a 3% compounded annual rate of growth from the 63,700 units shipped in 1998.