This laser is unique," said Dave Lang, director of the Compound Semiconductor Research Laboratory at Bell Labs.
What does CSRL stand for?
CSRL stands for Compound Semiconductor Research Laboratory (Sandia Labs)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSRL
We have 21 other meanings of CSRL in our Acronym Attic
- Committee for the Study Resources of Indegenous Architecture (of the Japan Institute of Folk House)
- Child Safety Research and Innovation Center
- Center for Safe and Responsible Internet Use
- Canadian Social Research Links (est. 1997)
- Carbon Steel Rubber-Lined
- Center for the Study of Religious Life (Chicago, IL)
- Center for the Study of Responsive Law
- Code Selected Reconciliation Listing (Air Force technical order)
- Colégio Santa Rosa de Lima
- Common Strategic Rotary Launcher
- Computer Security Research Laboratory
- Computing Systems Research Lab (Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Arizona State University)
- Continuous Stochastic Reward Logic (computer programming)
- Corporate Sponsored Research and Licensing
- California State Railroad Museum
- Centre for Social Responsibility in Mining (University of Queensland; Brisbane,Queensland, Australia)
- Church Sports and Recreation Ministers (Canton, OH)
- Cloud System-Resolving Model
- Committee on Standards-Related Measures (North American Free Trade Agreement)
- Controlled Solid Rocket Motor
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to Ron Briggs, Operations Team Leader of Sandia's Compound Semiconductor Research Laboratory, "For more than a decade, Sandia and Unaxis Wafer Processing have enjoyed a collaborative relationship which has resulted in the development of state-of-the-art technologies in compound semiconductors and MEMS.