This next generation system encompasses performance reporting, account aggregation, a flexible billing and payout module, composite reporting and portfolio rebalancing.
What does COMPREP stand for?
COMPREP stands for Composite Reporting (System)
This definition appears very rarely
- Conflict Modeling, Planning & Outcomes Experimentation (DARPA M&S decision-making tools, formerly called Integrated Battle Command IBC)
- Common Data Pool
- Common PC Operating System Environment
- Committee on Post-1998 Ocean Drilling
- Composition System (software library)
- Common Power
- Coalition of Minority Policy Professionals
- Command Post Record Capability
- Consortium for Materials Properties Research in Earth Sciences
- Continuous Improvement of the Shop Floor Through the Simulation and Evaluation of Operational Strategies (ESPRIT Project 9173)
- Consortium Operational Management Platform River Information Services
- Craniofacial Osseointegration and Maxillofacial Rehabilitation Unit
- Catalog of Member Products and Services (American Public Transportation Association)
- Centre of Material and Process Synthesis (est. 1998; University of the Witwatersrand; Johannesburg, South Africa)
- Coastal Ocean Monitoring and Prediction System
- Composite Mail Processing System
- contracted out money purchase scheme
Samples in periodicals archive:
This next generation system encompasses performance reporting, account aggregation, a flexible billing and payout module, composite reporting, portfolio modeling and a branded client portal.
The Black Diamond solution also provides access to a broad array of critical business information and a wide range of cutting-edge functionality directly from within NetX360, such as an intuitive, customizable homepage, flexible reporting levels, daily returns, ad-hoc and batch client report creation, composite reporting and maintenance, cost basis tracking and tax-lot entry and benchmark tracking.
Under the agreement, SKB&A has licensed a suite of FMC products, including: -- FMCModel(TM) - Portfolio Modeling System -- FMCTrade(TM) - Trade Order Management System -- PACER(TM) - Portfolio Management System -- RECON(TM) - Automated Reconciliation System -- PAGES(TM) - Automated Client Reporting System -- CMRS(TM) - Composite Reporting and Attribution System "Spare, Kaplan, Bischel & Associates is a welcome addition to our client base," said John Fennelly, vice president of sales and marketing at Financial Models Company Ltd.
At NationsBank, a highlight of his career was successfully directing a project to develop a nationwide AIMR composite reporting.