Thirty-six contributions cover a wide range of technical topics including requirements development, program derivation, simulation, testing, coding techniques, estimation, metrics and component-based software engineering.
What does CBSE stand for?
CBSE stands for Component-Based Software Engineering
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CBSE
We have 27 other meanings of CBSE in our Acronym Attic
- Competency Based Staff Development
- Component-Based Software Development
- Customized Billing Systems Development
- Center for Borderless Security Doctrinal Analysis
- Coolbasic Software Development Kit (Finnish)
- Constraint-Based Structure Description Language
- Church of Bangladesh Social Development Programme
- Center for Biomolecular Science & Engineering
- Center for Biophysical Sciences and Engineering
- Central Board of Secondary Education
- Comprehensive Basic Sciences Examination (used to judge progress of medical students towards taking USMLE Step 1)
- Computer-Based System Engineering
- Canadian Biotechnology Secretariat
- Covered Bridge Special Education District (Terre Haute, IN)
- Children's Benefits Service for Families
- Chinese Blood Services Foundation (Taipei, Taiwan)
- Commercial Bank of San Francisco (San Francisco, CA)
- Concentrically Braced Steel Frames
- Consumer and Business Services Fund (Oregon)
- Cross Border Structured Finance (Royal Bank of Scotland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Griss, a member of the Flashline Software Development Productivity Council, will provide management and senior personnel with an introduction to the business, organizational and technical issues that influence success with software asset reuse and component-based software engineering.
Component-Based Software Engineering (CBSE) emphasizes assembling or reusing components rather than programming an entire software system from scratch.
New chapters on component-based software engineering, service orientation and global software development.
By making the technology framework that underpins open source development available to enterprise application development projects, Maestro addresses the specific requirements of today's complex, heterogeneous and component-based software engineering environments, including the growing adoption of SOA-based development models.
The contributors present new developments in software architecture, component-based software engineering, data mining, parallel computing, image processing, e-learning, and network security.
1) of the SCA standard, an open architecture framework that leverages component-based software engineering for application and platform portability, does not support communications, configuration, and connection between software components running on DSPs in the same way it support software running on General Purpose Processors (GPP).
9 Consists of 69 papers from the July 2006 computer conference and ten papers from the workshop on component-based software engineering.