RELATED ARTICLE: RECOMMENDED RESOURCES ON COMPLEXITY THEORY Scientific contributions to the rapidly developing fields of complexity and nonlinear dynamics are flowing in from many disciplines--from physics, to fractal geometry, to evolutionary biology, to computer science, to economics.
What does CAND stand for?
CAND stands for Complexity and Nonlinear Dynamics
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CAND
We have 3 other meanings of CAND in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Command
- Women's Cancer Information Project
- Canadian Content
- Canadian Contingent
- Canadian Association of Numismatic Dealers (Stoney Creek, Ontario, Canada)
- Chronic Alcoholic Nervous Disease
- Clean Air Nonroad Diesel (emissions control; US EPA)
- Complete Axillary Node Dissection
- Cullin-Associated and Neddylation-Dissociated 1
- Computer-Aided (or Assisted) New Drug Application
- Command And Edit (Unisys)
- Culvert Analysis and Design (Open Source Design Software for Buried Structures)
- Canadian Committee on the Dynamics and Evolution of the Lithosphere
- Canadian Delegation
- Central and East London Comprehensive Local Research Network (NIHR Comprehensive Clinical Research Network)
- Child and Adolescent NeuroDevelopment Initiative (University of Massachusetts)
- City and Islington College (UK)
- Commercial and Non-Developmental Item