The premiere issue, authored by members of the firm's Financial Institutions Group in New York, London and Hong Kong, explores topics including the Brazilian reinsurance market, life insurance IPOs in Korea, sidecar transactions in the private equity and hedge funds industries, complex structured finance transactions, anti-money laundering rules, and U.
What does CSFT stand for?
CSFT stands for Complex Structured Finance Transaction (US SEC)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CSFT
We have 2 other meanings of CSFT in our Acronym Attic
- California School Food Service Association
- Civil Service Foreign Service Allowances Committee (United Kingdom)
- Colorado Springs Financial Services Center
- Church of Scientology Flag Service Organization
- Commercial Spent Fuel Storage Program
- California State Federation of Teachers
- Capital Stock and Franchise Tax
- Central Scotland Forest Trust (Shotts, Scotland, UK)
- ChipSoft, Inc (stock symbol)
- Common Sense and Forward Thinking
- Center for Solid Fuels Technology and Applications (Greece)
- Central Southern Field Target Association (UK)
- Common Sense for the Biochemist (blog; Michigan)
- Crescent Star Fugitive Task Force
- Commander, Strike Force Training Atlantic (US Navy)
- Canadian Student Fair Trade Network (Victoria, British Columbia, Canada)
- Commander Strike Force Training Pacific (US Navy)
- Chicken Soup for the Soul
- Consorzio Sistemi Formativi UCIMU (Training Systems Consortium UCIMU; Italy)
- Contract Search File, Updated Entries (K10,000 Series)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As recent events have highlighted, a financial institution may assume substantial reputational and legal risk if the institution enters into a complex structured finance transaction with a customer and the customer uses the transaction to circumvent regulatory or financial reporting requirements, evade tax liabilities, or further other illegal or improper behavior.
He regularly represents Wall Street investment banks and institutional lenders in complex structured finance transactions including construction, conduit, floating and fixed rate financings, forward loan commitments, mezzanine loans, loan participations and mortgage-backed securities transactions.
At ANC Rental, Cheryl managed and orchestrated complex structured finance transactions and implemented ANC's financial risk management strategy.