They include autocorrelation, fixed-point bit allocation, fixed point complex Fast Fourier Transform, Viterbi GSM decoder, and convolutional encoder benchmarks for which individual scores with several data sets are rendered in iterations per second.
What does CFFT stand for?
CFFT stands for Complex Fast Fourier Transform
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CFFT
We have 5 other meanings of CFFT in our Acronym Attic
- Cleaner Fossil Fuels System (World Energy Council)
- Combat Field Feeding System
- Consortium for Fossil Fuel Science (University of Kentucky)
- Charity Foundation for Special Diseases
- Canadian Forces Fleet School Esquimalt
- Call for Fire Trainer (software)
- Central Florida Floor Tech, Inc (Florida)
- Chronic Feto-Fetal Transfusion (neonatal morbidity)
- Civitavecchia Fruit & Forest Terminal (Italy)
- Compagnie Folklorique Fanny Thibout (Belgian dancing and arts group)
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Therapeutics, Inc. (Cystic Fibrosis Foundation)
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Therapeutics, Inc. (est. 2000)
- Canadian Forces Flying Training School (Canada)
- California Fly Fishers Unlimited
- Chicago Fire Fighters Union
- Clean Fuel Fleet Vehicle
- Combination Form Factor Vertical (ethernet expansion card)
- Community Foundation for the Fox Valley Region (Wisconsin)
- Call for Fire Zone
- Carl-Friedrich-Gauss Schule (German school, Hemmingen, lower Saxony)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Xilinx DSP also supports more than 20 DSP LogiCORE modules, including filters, correlators, transforms, complex fast Fourier transforms (FFT), forward error correction (FEC), integrators, direct digital synthesizer, math functions, and memories.