9781598571967 Augmentative and alternative communication; supporting children and adults with complex communication needs, 4th ed.
What does CCN stand for?
CCN stands for Complex Communication Needs (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCN
We have 314 other meanings of CCN in our Acronym Attic
- Communauté Chemin Neuf (Chemin Neuf Community; Lyon, France)
- Communauté Chrétienne des Nations (French: Christian Community of Nations; Cameroon)
- Communauté de Communes du Naucellois (French: Naucellois Community of Communes; Naucelle, France)
- Community Care Network
- Community Chat Network (IRC)
- Community Compassion Network
- Community Conservation Network (Honolulu, HI)
- Companhia Colonial de Navegação (Lisbon, Portugal steamship company)
- Compassion Capital Network (Our Health, Inc.)
- Complaint Control Number (law enforcement)
- Computer Communications Network
- Computer Consulting Network (advertising)
- COMSEC Controlling Node
- Conference Call Notes (reports)
- Configuration Change Notice
- Connective Tissue Growth Factor Cystein-Rich Protein Nephroblastoma Overexpressed
- Conseil Canadien des Normes (Standards Council of Canada)
- Conseil Consultatif National (French: National Advisory Council)
- Consistent Checkpoint Number
- Constabulary Communication Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
~ Itai GALMOR Vice President Marketing, SkyVision "At iDirect, our goal is always to find ways to help our partners meet the diverse and complex communication needs of their customers.
Augmentative and alternative communication: Supporting children and adults with complex communication needs (3rd ed.
We are expanding the Vocera solution with the Vocera smartphone to meet the increasingly complex communication needs of the healthcare industry.
Spearheaded by the United States Society for Augmentative and Alternative Communication, the event aimed to raise awareness of issues that people with complex communication needs must deal with when disaster hits and encourage development of proactive safety plans.
When you consider the complex communication needs at the typical enterprise, it amounts to more than adding data to voice or vice versa.
As an organization, our focus is on helping organizations manage the explosive growth of their increasingly complex communication needs, and clients recognize that we offer them a comprehensive, sophisticated communications solution that serves both the organization side as well as the member side.
It can be a game changer for many individuals with complex communication needs.