Enterprise project management is all that mix of components of control, communications, leadership, and teamwork, resource management, which goes into a successful project basis on complete quality process components.
What does CQP stand for?
CQP stands for Complete Quality Process
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CQP
We have 17 other meanings of CQP in our Acronym Attic
- Costruttori Qualificati Opere Pubbliche (Italian: Qualified Public Works Manufacturers)
- California QSO Party
- Capacitor Qualification Program
- Center on Quality Policing
- Certificat de Qualification Professionnelle (French: Certificate of Professional Qualification)
- Certificate in Quality Principles
- Certified Quality Practitioner (New Zealand Organisation for Quality Incorporated Register of Certified Quality Professionals)
- Chartered Quality Professional (Chartered Quality Institute)
- Close Quarters Protection (bodyguard tactics introduced by the Close Quarters Protection Operators Association, CQPOA)
- Collaborative Quality Protocol
- Constant Q Productions (Staunton, VA)
- Convex Quadratic Programming
- Cooks Quality Products
- Corpus Query Processor
- Critical Quality Point (food quality monitoring)
- Cursos de Qualificação Profissional
- Central Queensland Port Authority (Australia)
- Certified Quality Process Analyst (quality engineering paraprofessional)
- Certified Quickbooks Proadvisor (software)
- Cumulative Quality Point Average
Samples in periodicals archive:
0873896602 Quality makes money; how to involve every person on the payroll in a Complete Quality Process (CQP).
Rational Suite TestStudio will give PeopleSoft a complete quality process, starting at the inception of the development process.