ER staff orders a complete blood count with differential.
What does CBCD stand for?
CBCD stands for Complete Blood Count with Differential (hematology)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CBCD
We have 9 other meanings of CBCD in our Acronym Attic
- Central Bradford County Chamber of Commerce (Pennsylvania)
- Cape Breton Centre for Craft and Design (Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Connecticut Breast Cancer Coalition Foundation (est. 1994)
- Columbia/Boone County Community Partnership (Virginia)
- Canadian British Classic Charity Run (Vintage British cars)
- Cavity-Backed Circular Slot
- Canadian Born Confused Desi
- Capacity Building and Community Development (Canada)
- Centre for Business Career Development (McMaster University; Hamilton, Ontario, Canada)
- Competency-Based Career Development
- Configuration Builder CD
- Content Based Copy Detection
- Calvary Bible Church Day Camp (Burbank, CA)
- Central Bank Counterfeit Deterrence Group
- Clara Barton Center for Domestic Preparedness (Pine Bluff, Arkansas)
- Coldwell Banker Commercial Devonshire Realty (Illinois)
- California Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Center for Biomedical Continuing Education (Irving, Texas)
- Central Board of Customs and Excise (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Doubling the prior probability to 18% in British Columbia would result in 5762 fewer heterophile antibody and complete blood count with differential tests, 144 fewer false-positive IM diagnoses, and (using the algorithm generated by Tsaparas et al) 47 fewer sets of viral serology tests.
Laboratory tests include measurements of the complete blood count with differential, the erythrocyte sedimentation rate, and serum total and allergen-specific immunoglobulin E levels as well as analyses of nasal cytology and allergic skin reactions.