Janet Konefal, PhD, event Chairperson and Assistant Dean of Complementary and Integrative Medicine of the University of Miami, Miller School of Medicine, commented, " Being familiar with the ability of their flavorful vitamin enhanced products to improve the nutritional value of seasoned foods, we thought it a natural fit invite VitaminSpice to present them to our symposium attendees.
What does CIM stand for?
CIM stands for Complementary and Integrative Medicine
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CIM
We have 304 other meanings of CIM in our Acronym Attic
- Common Information Model (DMTF)
- Communication Information Management (Germany)
- Communication, Information, Médias (French: Communication, Information, Media; University of Paris; Paris, France)
- Communications Improvement Memorandum
- Communications Interface Module
- Communities in Motion (Idaho)
- Community Information Meeting (various locations)
- Compagnie Industrielle Maritime (French: Maritime Industrial Company; est. 1920)
- Compaq Insight Manager
- Compaq, Intel and Microsoft (technology companies)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] This resource was written for healthcare students and practitioners to put complementary and integrative medicine into a historical context and examine the evidence for its efficacy.
The Program for Complementary and Integrative Medicine at Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center (Winston-Salem, North Carolina) has been renamed the Center for Integrative Medicine, reflecting its growth and increasing significance at the institution.
The privately-held company specializes in providing high-quality information on complementary and integrative medicine to retailers in the grocery and pharmacy industries, as well as to doctors, pharmacists and healthcare professionals.