We discovered it was difficult to compete on cost with the cottage industry where complementary and alternative therapy providers frequently see patients in their own homes for $30-50 an hour.
What does CAT stand for?
CAT stands for Complementary and Alternative Therapy (medical treatment)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CAT
We have 904 other meanings of CAT in our Acronym Attic
- Communauté de l'Agglomération Troyenne (French: Community of Troyes; now Communauté du Grand Troyes)
- Communications Assist Team
- Communications Assistance Center
- Community Action Team
- Community-Aided Transport (public transporation; UK)
- Compact Audio Technology
- Compagnie Armoricaine de Transport (French: Armoricaine Transport Company; various locations)
- Competency Assessment Tool
- Competency, Accountability, Transparency
- Competition Appeals Tribunal (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
AIDS and Complementary and Alternative Therapy details the effectiveness of various CAM therapies, including botanical, nutritional, homeopathic and psycho-spiritual treatment for AIDS.