What does C1Q stand for?
C1Q stands for Complement Component 1, Q Subcomponent (biochemistry)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Circular 175 (interagency process for authorization to negotiate and conclude cooperation agreements; coordinated by US Department of State)
- Combat 18
- International Society for Eighteenth-Century Studies
- Collagen Induced Arthritis (autoimmune disease)
- C1q (Component 1 Subcomponent Q)-Binding Immune Complexes
- Cadet 1st Class
- Enhanced CPU State 1 (power-saving mode, computing)
- C1 Fixation and Transfer
- Class 1, Generation 2 (EPCglobal, RFID