12 /PRNewswire/ -- CATZ -- Competitive Athlete Training Zone -- a national franchise-based sports training facility headquartered in Needham, Massachusetts is on its way to becoming the largest premier athletic training facility in the U.
What does CATZ stand for?
CATZ stands for Competitive Athlete Training Zone
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CATZ
- Canadian Aerospace and Transportation Workers
- Christmas Around the World (Museum of Science and Industry; Chicago, IL; Christmas tree exhibit)
- Coalition Against Trafficking in Women (est. 1998; various locations)
- Community Associations of The Woodlands (The Woodlands, Texas)
- Coalition Against Trafficking in Women - Asia Pacific
- Coalition Against Trafficking in Women Australia
- Coalition Against Trafficking in Women International
- Customer, Actors, Transformation Process, Weltanshauung, Owner/s Environmental Constraints (risk management; mnemonic of characteristics used in Soft Systems Methodology)
- Climb and Cross
- Christmas All the Year 'Round (holiday music website)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Liston is the CEO of CATZ: Competitive Athlete Training Zone, (www.
May 31 /PRNewswire/ -- CATZ -- Competitive Athlete Training Zone -- is creating a national franchise chain that will service the nation's 44 million youth sports participants, many of whom are receiving inadequate and, at times, dangerous sports performance training.