EDP argued that the Army violated the Competition in Contracting Act of 1984 by improperly bundling food services with unrelated base, vehicle, and aircraft maintenance services when it conducted an A-76 sourcing competition.
What does CICA stand for?
CICA stands for Competition In Contracting Act of 1984 (USA)
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of CICA
We have 59 other meanings of CICA in our Acronym Attic
- citizen-initiated constitutional amendment
- Citizens Insurance Company of America (various locations)
- Cobb Island Citizens Association (Cobb Island, MD)
- cold ischemic cardioplegic arrest
- Color Immunochromatographic Assay
- Colorado Internet Cooperative Association (Boulder, CO)
- Combined Insurance Company of America
- Commission on Improving Curriculum-based Assessment
- Community Investment Cash Advances
- Competition In Contracting Act
- Confédération Internationale du Crédit Agricole (French: International Confederation on Agricultural Credit)
- Confederation of International Construction Associations
- Conference on Interactions and Confidence Building Measures in Asia
- Consejo Indígena de Centro América (Spanish: Indigenous Council of Central America; various locations)
- Construction Industry Computing Association (UK)
- Context Inspired Component Architecture (X12 architecture for eXtensible Markup Language, XML)
- Counter Intelligence Coordinating Authority
- Counterintelligence Coordinating Authority (US DoD)
- Crane Industry Council of Australia
- Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
GAO noted that the procurements of most civilian federal agencies are governed by the Federal Property and Administrative Services Act of 1949, as amended by the Competition in Contracting Act of 1984.
Before appointment to the GSBCA, Daniels served 15 years as counsel to the House of Representatives Committee on Government Operations and assisted in writing the Competition in Contracting Act of 1984 and the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1980.