His first tour as a flag officer was Competition Advocate General of the Navy.
What does CAG stand for?
CAG stands for Competition Advocate General
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CAG
We have 284 other meanings of CAG in our Acronym Attic
- Commercial Agriculture Program
- Commercial Airplane Group (Boeing)
- Commissioner's Advisory Group
- Common Authorization Gateway
- Communication et Arts Graphiques (French: Communication and Graphic Arts)
- Community Access Gateway
- Community Action Grant (various locations)
- Community Advisory Group (EPA)
- Community Affairs Group
- COMPES Advisory Group
- Comptoir d'Assurances Générales (French insurance company)
- Comptroller and Auditor General
- Computer Aided Graphics
- Computer Applications in Geography (Ireland)
- COMSAT Augmented GPS
- Conagra Foods (stock symbol)
- Congo African Gray (bird species)
- Conseil Affaires Générales (French: General Affairs Council)
- Content Advisory Group
- Continental Aktiengesellschaft (Hannover, Germany)
Samples in periodicals archive:
says the Navy's five-year procurement goals are forecasted in the Long-range Acquisition Estimates, an annual listing published by the Office of Competition Advocate General.
Appointed under President Reagan as the Navy's first Competition Advocate General, he led an historic reform program to improve the way the navy buys ships, aircraft, and weapons systems.
He also serves as the Competition Advocate General of the Navy.