Members all work towards their Competent Toastmaster award, which is conferred upon those who make 10 official project speeches.
What does CTM stand for?
CTM stands for Competent Toastmaster
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CTM
We have 231 other meanings of CTM in our Acronym Attic
- Clock and Tone Module
- Close to Machine (computing)
- Collective Training Missile
- Combat Training Manual
- Communication Technology Management (various schools)
- Communication Theory and Methodology (Association for Education in Journalism and Mass Communication)
- Communications Terminal Module
- Communications Test Message
- Community Trade Mark (Europe)
- Compagnie de Transports du Morbihan (French transportation company)
- Complaint Tracking Module (various organizations)
- Compliance Task Matrix
- Component Technical Manual
- Component Transaction Monitor
- Composite Track Management
- Compost Technologie du Mée (French waste composting facility)
- Comprehensive Target Metric
- Concept to Market (various locations)
- Confederacion de Trabajadores de Mexico (Spanish: Confederation of Mexican Workers)
- Conformal Transformation Method
Samples in periodicals archive:
The meeting is for Competent Toastmasters or more advanced levels, but guests are welcome.
A Competent Toastmaster (CTM) and recipient of Toastmaster of the Year Award, his specialized skills enable him to speak on business related topics such as Emotional Intelligence, Management and Organizational Effectiveness, and Career Management.