New standards support the new assurance, consulting, risk management and governance roles set forth in the recently broadened definition of internal auditing and reflect wisdom gained from the IIA Research Foundation's landmark global research, the Competency Framework for Internal Auditing (CFIA).
What does CFIA stand for?
CFIA stands for Competency Framework for Internal Auditing
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CFIA
We have 19 other meanings of CFIA in our Acronym Attic
- Center For International Affairs
- Central Florida Information Agency, Inc. (Sanford, FL)
- Centre de Formation et d'Insertion d'Aubenas (French sports training center)
- China Feed Industry Association
- China Fermentation Industry Association
- China FRP (fiber reinforced plastics) Industrial Association
- Chinatown Faith In Action
- Colegio Federado de Ingenieros y de Arquitectos (Costa Rica)
- Combined Cycle Fully Integrated Air-to-Air heat pump
- Commissione Federale sugli Infortuni Aeronautici
- Component Failure Impact Analysis
- Component Failure Impact Assessment
- Computer Forensics and Intrusion Analysis
- Conferencia Femenina Internacional de Antropología (Spanish: International Women's Anthropology Conference)
- Corporate Futures Intelligence Analysis Inc.
- Council on Faith & International Affairs
- Courthouse Facilities Improvement Authority (West Virginia)
- Cradle of Forestry in America Interpretive Association
- Commercial Furniture Industry Association of Australia
- Crawford Fund for International Agricultural Research