In October 1996, Hough was employed as a competency evaluated nursing assistant (CENA) by Fenton Extended Care Center, located at 512 Beach Street in Fenton.
What does CENA stand for?
CENA stands for Competency Evaluated Nursing Assistant
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CENA
We have 8 other meanings of CENA in our Acronym Attic
- Cell Expert North America
- Centre d'Etudes de la Navigation Arienne
- Centre for Emerging Networks and Applications (Australia)
- City of Edinburgh Netball Association
- Climatologie Etendue des Nuages et des Aerosols (NASA, French)
- Club des Epagneuls Nains Anglais
- College of Emergency Nursing Australasia
- Commission Electorale Nationale Autonome
- Commission on Elections, Nominations and Appointments
- Competency Evaluated Nurse Aides
- US Army Corps of Engineers, Baltimore District
- Centro Nacional de Arbitraje y Conciliacion (Spanish: National Center for Arbitration and Conciliation; Guatemala)
- Coalition of Educators for Native American Children (New Mexico)
- Centro Nacional de Control de Energía (Spanish: National Center for the Control of Energy; various locations)
- Comissao Ecumenica Nacional de Combate ao Racismo (National Commission to Combat Racism)
- Corps of Engineers, North Atlantic Division (US Army Corps of Engineers)
- Centre Africain de Formation pour le Développement
- Centre National de Gestion des Réserves de Faunes (French: National Centre for Management of Wildlife Reserves)
- Comité Économique National Agricole de Légumes à Destination Industrielle (French)
- Center for Metrology of Mexico