Sold at: Sporting goods and scuba diving stores nationwide from September 2008 through September 2012 for between $460 and $700 for the buoyancy compensator with the weight pockets.
What does COMPEN stand for?
COMPEN stands for Compensator
This definition appears very rarely
See other definitions of COMPEN
- Commander, Patrol Reconnaissance Forces, Pacific (SPAWAR Systems Center Charleston
- Commander, Patrol Wing
- Commander, Patrol Wings, Atlantic
- Commander, Patrol Wings, Pacific
- Companion of the British Computer Society (UK)
- Computational Complexity
- Complex Terrain Deposition (Model)
- Control and Modeling for Power Electronics (conference)
- Contingency Operations Mobility Planning and Execution System (US DoD)
- Contingency Operations / Mobility Planning and Execution System - Base (US DoD)
- Contingency Operations/Mobility Planning & Execution System - Global Command and Control System
- Creating Opportunities to Meaningfully Promote Excellence in Technology Education and Science Act
- Compressed with Forward Error Correction
- Comptroller General
- Computational Geometry
- College of Medicine and Public Health (Ohio State University)
- Commander, Amphibious Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
Description: Install a 300 MVAR 230 kV Static VAR Compensator (SVC) at the Jacksonville 230 kV Substation.
11 Kyodo ---------- Mitsubishi Electric gets Dubai order for substation compensators TOKYO - Mitsubishi Electric Corp.
The Pharmaloader[R] is an elastic compensator made from platinum-catalyzed silicone.
62X39MM Comes with compensator, bayonet lug and four 30 rd.
This unique compensator is manufactured with 16 ports, all angled forward, rather than rearward.
This solution assured a displacement of central core in length, thermal compensator could be a bimetallic lamella.
Their topics include static variation compensators, harmonics, computational tools and programs for designing and analyzing compensators and filters, monitoring power quality, capacitors, and fast Fourier transforms.