Its officials testified that all changes anticipated in 2007 have been implemented and accounted for and that a filing for a rate increase by the New York Compensation Insurance Rating Board, a non-governmental rate service organization, overstates the current rate need.
What does CIRB stand for?
CIRB stands for Compensation Insurance Rating Board
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CIRB
We have 15 other meanings of CIRB in our Acronym Attic
- Centre d'Information et de Recrutement de l'Armée de Terre (French: Army Recruitment and Information Center)
- Compliance, Issue, Risk and APAR (Authorized Program Analysis Report) Tracking System (IBM)
- Campus Institutional Review Board (various schools)
- Canada Industrial Relations Board
- Canadian Immigration and Refugee Board
- Capital Investment Review Board
- Centre D'informatique Pour La Région Bruxelloise (French)
- Centre Interdisciplinaire de Recherche en Biologie (French: Center for Interdisciplinary Research in Biology)
- Centre International de Recherche sur le Bilingualism (French)
- Colorado Institute for Research in Biotechnology
- Comprehensive Immigration Reform Bill
- Construction Industry Research Board
- Crop Insurance Research Bureau
- Centre Intégré de Recherches Biocliniques d'Abidjan (French: Abidjan Integrated Bioclinical Research Center; Abidjan, Côte d'Ivoire)
- Central Indiana Regional Blood Center
- Central de Información de Riesgos del Banco de España (Bank of Spain's Risk Information Center)
- Collectif Isérois pour le Retrait de Base Élèves (French student organization)
- Cold Inducible RNA Binding Protein
- Canada's Information Resource Centre
- Career Information Resource Centre
Samples in periodicals archive:
Stroock & Stroock & Lavan LLP represented the New York Compensation Insurance Rating Board (NYCIRB) in the leasing of 45,000 s/f of at 733 3rd Ave.
The New York Compensation Insurance Rating Board collects data from all insurance companies, including the State Insurance Fund, but does not collect data from New York self-insurers.
Examples are prevalent, note the rate filing experience in just two major states where insurance regulators have disapproved premium rate increases: * New York Compensation Insurance Rating Board in 1999 filed for a 17 percent increase that was adjusted to 3.
She also has served as the Chairperson of the American Insurance Association (AIA) Workers Compensation Committee, Chair of the New York Compensation Insurance Rating Board and a board member for the Workers Compensation Research Institute (WCRI), California Workers Compensation Institute (CWCI), National Council on Compensation Insurance (NCCI) and National Workers Compensation Reinsurance Pool (NWCRP).