3 million compensated gross tons (CGT) last year, the world's largest and far more than No.
What does CGT stand for?
CGT stands for Compensated Gross Tons (ship's capacity measure)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CGT
We have 72 other meanings of CGT in our Acronym Attic
- City Game Tracker
- Classic Golf Tours
- Code Generation Tool (computing)
- Combinatorial Game Theory (mathematics)
- Combustion Gas Turbine
- Commandement du Groupement de Transport (French: Group Transport Command)
- Commissariat Général au Tourisme
- Communications Graphic Technology (certificate program)
- Compagnie Générale Transaérienne (French airline)
- Compagnie Générale Transatlantique
- Computer Generated Threat
- Computer Graphics Technology
- Confederação Geral dos Trabalhadores (Portuguese: General Confederation of Workers; Brazil)
- Confederación General del Trabajo (Spanish: Federation of Trade Unions)
- Confederación Nacional del Trabajo (Spanish Labour Union)
- Confédération Générale des Travailleurs (French: labor union)
- Confédération Générale du Travail (French Labor Union)
- Conventional Gait Training
- Cummins Generator Technologies
- Confederación General de Trabajadores Independientes (Spanish: Independent General Confederation of Labor, Nicaragua)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is estimated that the global shipbuilding output will amount to 50 million CGT in all in 2010, up 63% compared to the present, whereas the demand in the future will be 20-30 million compensated gross tons probably, so it is unavoidable that the supply will be larger than the demand.
4 million compensated gross tons (CGT) in January-April -- 43.