For the investigations, even conventional methods are used in fuel cell research: In the fuel cell test stand only capable, corrosion resistant hydrogen and DI water compatible materials may be used to avoid degradation by TestStand components (ie no fuel cell-damaging elements from the materials themselves may solve).
What does CMAT stand for?
CMAT stands for Compatible Materials (list; NASA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CMAT
We have 24 other meanings of CMAT in our Acronym Attic
- Counter-Drug Modeling and Simulation System
- Center for Marine Science and Technology (North Carolina State University)
- Centre for Mathematics, Science and Technology Education (University of Alberta; Edmonton, Canada)
- California Materials, Inc. (Stockton, CA)
- Canadian Medical Assistance Team
- Center for Microgravity Automation Technology
- Central Management Admission Test (Tribhuvan University)
- Certified Master Auto Technician (National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence)
- Coalition Military Assistance Team
- Community Meth Action Team
- Computer Multimedia and Animation Technology (computer course)
- Concordance-Based Medial Axis Transform (algorithm)
- Consequence Management Advisory Team
- Custodial Management Association of Texas
- Customer Management Assessment Tool
- Unité de Chimie des Matériaux Inorganiques et Organiques
- Carinthia Metropolitan Area Transit Authority (fictional)
- Columbia Martial Arts Training Center (Lexington, SC)
- Center for Maternal and Child Health (Syracuse, NY)
- Cable Modem Automated Test Suite
Samples in periodicals archive:
Abstract: Celestica has been conducting an ongoing testing program to assess Pb-free compatible materials and area array packages against the currently accepted levels of process strain.
Cool Blue has recently completed a project designing professional training materials for TIGI - a Unilever company, developing paper-based and mobile compatible materials.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The Elipar[TM] S10 LED Curing Light from 3M ESPE is capable of performing a five-second cure for shades A3 and lighter and enables polymerization of compatible materials in half the manufacturer's recommended time.
The stainless steel platform versions meet the latest EU hygiene standards and consist of food compatible materials.
The stainless steel versions meet the latest EU hygiene standards and consist of food compatible materials.
The reflow compatible materials are used to build the optical elements of the camera module, which are then mounted directly to a board for camera phone or other mobile device assembly.
A large body of research is dedicated to understanding the behavior of various Pb-free alloys, as well as compatible materials to resist the corrosive properties of these alloys.