com), a development-stage oncology and dermatology biopharmaceutical company, reports continued progress in its compassionate use program for PV-10.
What does CUP stand for?
CUP stands for Compassionate Use Program (pharmaceuticals)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CUP
We have 153 other meanings of CUP in our Acronym Attic
- Code Universel des Produits (French: Universal Product Code)
- Columbia University Press
- Commission Université Palais (French: University Building Commission)
- Committee of Union and Progress (Turkey)
- Common Underlying Proficiency
- Common Undersea Picture
- Common User Processor
- Common User Products
- Commonality Usage Proposal (NASA)
- Comparable Uncontrolled Price (accounting)
- Component Unit Price (various organizations)
- COMSEC Utility Program
- Conditional Use Permit
- Condom Use Programme (various locations)
- Consolidated Utilization Plan
- Constructor of Useful Parsers
- Consumptive Use Permit
- Content Usage Policy (intellectual property; various organizations)
- Contents Under Pressure (radio show)
- Control Unit Port
Samples in periodicals archive:
Any patient currently enrolled in the treatment protocol will be allowed to complete their treatment regimen under a compassionate use program.
The MAA submission includes data from this trial as well as data from high risk patients treated under a compassionate use program.