June 2 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Today, animal protection charity Compassion Over Killing (COK) is releasing an undercover video revealing shocking abuses and suffering inside Cal-Cruz Hatcheries, a chicken and duck hatchery in Santa Cruz, California.
What does COK stand for?
COK stands for Compassion Over Killing (nonprofit animal advocacy organization; Washington, DC)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of COK
We have 4 other meanings of COK in our Acronym Attic
- Central Ohio Java Users Group
- Central Oregon Jobs With Justice
- Center for Offentlig Kompetenceudvikling (Danish: Center for Government Skills)
- Champions of Kamigawa (Magic the Gathering set)
- Children of the Korn
- Church of Karameikos (fictional, Dungeons & Dragons)
- City of Kamloops (Canada)
- Clash of Kings (George RR Martin book)
- Cochin, India - Naval Air Station (Airport Code)
- Cologne Outdoor Killers (gaming clan)
- Cook Islands (ISO Country code)
- Council of Knights (gaming)
- County of Kauai (Hawaii)
- Colorado Organization of Kindergarten Teachers (Colorado; support and awareness group)
- Central Ohio Kennel Club
- Crocus Obedience and Kennel Club (Brandon, Manitoba, Canada)
- Cost-of-Knowledge Characteristic Function
- Centrale Organisatie Kinderopvang Drechtsteden (Dutch: Drechtsteden Central Child Organization)
- Coca-Cola Bottling Co (stock symbol)
- Carl Ole Kragsig Kristensen (architect)
Samples in periodicals archive:
April 24, in honor of the 40th anniversary of Earth Day, several elected officials representing Marylanders on a federal, state, and local level will gather in Takoma Park to kick off Maryland VegWeek, a week-long celebration organized by Compassion Over Killing that highlights the many benefits of choosing vegetarian foods.
27 /PRNewswire/ -- A petition filed today by animal protection organization Compassion Over Killing and the Penn Law Animal Law Project calls upon the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to mandate full disclosure of production methods for eggs sold within the United States.