Sponsored by the International Anglican Women's Network (IAWN) Canada in partnership with the Compass Rose Society of Canada, the event attracted about 50 people, lay and clergy.
What does CRS stand for?
CRS stands for Compass Rose Society
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CRS
We have 682 other meanings of CRS in our Acronym Attic
- Communications Recording Systems (Dictaphone Corp.)
- Communications Relay Set
- Community Rating System (insurance)
- Community Reimbursement System
- Community Relations Service
- Community Relations Staff
- Community Road Safety (various locations)
- Compact Radio Station (Asia-Pacific Broadcasting Union; small computer-based radio)
- Compagnie Républicaine de Sécurité (French riot police)
- Comparison Rate Schedule (finance)
- Complete Resource Sharing
- Complex Reconfiguration Study
- Component Repair Squadron
- Component Requirement Schedule
- Computer Recycling Scheme (Australia)
- Computer Related Studies (course and degree)
- Computer Repair Service (various locations)
- Computer Reservation System
- Computer Resources Support
- Computer/Radio Subsystem
Samples in periodicals archive:
Friends and former schoolmates of Rev Dawkins at Cambridge University's Ridley Hall, Rev Catherine McBride and Rev Tina Hodgett, are travelling from the UK for the occasion, while Rev Sarah Buxton-Smith from the Compass Rose Society is making her way to Bahrain from the US.
The Anglican Indigenous Network (Donna Bomberry), The Compass Rose Society (Bishop Philip Poole), Theological Education for the Anglican Communion (Archbishop Colin Johnson), the Anglican Covenant Working Group (the Rev.
This ambitious project was launched in 1996 by the Anglican Consultative Council, through the Compass Rose Society, as part of the Anglican Communion's contribution toward the renovation of Bethlehem in preparation for a year-long millennium celebration there.