What does CEIDOCT stand for?
CEIDOCT stands for Comparing Environmental Impact Data on Cleaner Technologies (European Environment Agency; Copenhagen, Denmark)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Center for Emerging Infectious Diseases (University of Iowa; Coralville, IA)
- Centre d'Implantologie Dentaire (French: Dental Implant Center; Lyon, France)
- Chicken Embryo Infectious Dose (virus titration in embryonated chicken eggs)
- Collected Event ID
- Collection Event Identifier
- Comité Étude Information Drogue (French: Drug Information Study Committee; Bordeaux, France)
- Communications-Electronics Implementation Directive
- Computer Engineering and Informatics Department (University of Patras, Greece)
- Centre for Education and Information on Drugs and Alcohol
- California Emission Inventory Development and Reporting System (Air Resources Board; California Environmental Protection Agency)
- Conference on Electrical Insulation and Dielectric Phenomena
- Center for Entertainment Industry Data and Research
- Center for Experimental Infectious Disease Research (Louisiana State University)
- Centre d'Expertise et d'Inspection dans les Domaines de la Réalisation et de l'Exploitation (French: Center of Expertise and Inspection in Areas of Production and Operations; Electricité de France)
- Consortium for Electric Infrastructure to Support a Digital Society
- Centre for Environmental Information and Education (Bulgaria; est. 1994)
- Civil, Environmental and Infrastructure Engineering
- Club de Exportadores e Inversores Españoles (Spanish Exporters and Investors Club)
- Conformational Equilibrium Isotope Effect (biochemistry)
- China Enterprises International Exhibitions & Advertising Co., Ltd.