said, "Tripos has been the industry leader in 3D QSAR since the inception of Comparative Molecular Field Analysis (CoMFA), which is cited in literally thousands of peer-reviewed research publications, and we've continued at the forefront of 3D QSAR science with the recent release of the next generation of 3D QSAR, with Topomer CoMFA, allowing 3D QSAR predictions to be used for R-group virtual screening.
What does CoMFA stand for?
CoMFA stands for Comparative Molecular Field Analysis
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of CoMFA in our Acronym Attic
- Community Programme in Education and Training for Technology (European Union)
- Communications-Electronics Warfare Simulator
- Commence Exercise
- Commodity Exchange
- Communications Exercise
- Communications Exploitation
- Council of Europe Committee of Experts
- Ministerio de Comercio Exterior (Spanish, Costa Rica)
- Commander, Expeditionary Strike Group (US Navy)
- College of Marin Foundation
- Communications Facility
- Commander, Fleet Air, Caribbean
- Commander Fleet Air Eastern Atlantic/Mediterranean
- Commander, Fleet Air, Keflavik
- Commander, Fleet Air, Mediterranean
- Commander, Fleet Air, Western Pacific
- Commander, Fleet Air Wing Northern Atlantic
- Computer Model for Feasibility Analysis and Reporting (software; United Nations Industrial Development Organization)
- Comité Federal de Radiodifusión (Argentina)
- Conductivity-Modulated Field Effect Transistor
Samples in periodicals archive:
SYBYL-X has the industry-leading and heavily-cited Comparative Molecular Field Analysis (CoMFA([R])) for accurate prediction of biological activity, and its successor, the patented Topomer CoMFA, which quickly and easily provides users with superior pIC50 forecasts needed in lead optimization.