Triple hormone technology was developed through research conducted at the Comparative Medicine Clinical Research Center by two former Wake Forest faculty members, Dr.
What does CMCRC stand for?
CMCRC stands for Comparative Medicine Clinical Research Center (Wake Forest University; Winston-Salem, NC)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CMCRC
We have 2 other meanings of CMCRC in our Acronym Attic
- Chinese Mahjong Competition Rules
- Clean Money Campaign Reform
- Cold Mountain, Cold Rivers (conservation; Montana)
- Colour Mobile Control Room
- Construction Mechanic Constructionman Recruit (US Navy)
- Chemically Modified Crumb Rubber Asphalt (US DOT)
- Chicken Mucin-Cross-Reactive Antigen
- Capital Markets Cooperative Research Centre (Australia)
- Chinese Medicine Clinical Research Centre (Australia)
- Coastal Model Car Racing Club (UK)
- Community Mediation Center of Rhode Island (Providence, RI)
- Canadian Manufacturers of Chemical Specialties
- Case Management Control System
- Cato Meridian Central School (New York)
- Center for Mature Consumer Studies
- Center for Medicaid and Chip Services
- Center for Mobile Communications Studies (Rutgers University)
- Communications Management/Monitoring & Control Subsystem
- Computer Management Consulting Service (Germany)
- COMSEC Material Control System