Red Hat Alpha Deluxe includes: Development Tools: Compaq FORTRAN Compiler for Linux Alpha, Compaq C for Linux Alpha, Compaq C++ for Linux Alpha, Compaq Portable Math Library (CPML), Compaq Extended Math Library (CXML), and more.
What does CPML stand for?
CPML stands for Compaq Portable Math Library (Linux)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CPML
We have 5 other meanings of CPML in our Acronym Attic
- Chinese Precision Machinery Import-Export Corp.
- Composite Probability Modelling of Increased Resolution
- Child Protection Management Information System (various locations)
- Civilian Personnel Management Information System
- Consolidate Personnel Management Information System
- Certified Project Manager for Information Technology
- Call Policy Markup Language (Digital Telecomm. Inc.)
- Call Processing Markup Language
- Commodity Products Markup Language (computer programming)
- Communist Party Marxist-Leninist (est. 1971)
- Component Persistence Markup Language (computing)
- Convolutional Perfectly-Matched Layer
- Compound Poisson Maximum Likelihood Estimate
- Canine Pancreatic Microsomal Membranes (biochemistry)
- Central Philadelphia Monthly Meeting (Quaker Meeting; Philadelphia, PA)
- Certificate Program in Medical Management (University of Washington; Seattle, WA)
- Certified Plant Maintenance Manager
- Certified Product Marketing Manager
- Club Penguin Money Maker
- Cornell Project Management Methodology (Cornell University; Ithaca, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Compaq Sets the Performance Standard for Linux Compaq further boosted the unmatched performance of its AlphaServer 800, AlphaServer DS20 and Professional Workstation XP1000 systems running Linux by introducing the Compaq Portable Math Library (CPML) for Linux on the Alpha platform.