These included FENOC Oversight, which reports directly to the President of FENOC and provides monthly updates to the Nuclear Committee of the FirstEnergy Board of Directors; the Company Nuclear Review Board (CNRB), composed of nuclear industry experts from other plants and nuclear consulting firms; and the Restart Overview Panel (ROP), composed of industry experts, retired NRC officials and a representative from the Ottawa County government.
What does CNRB stand for?
CNRB stands for Company Nuclear Review Board
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CNRB
- Commission Nationale de Recours Amiable
- Commission on National and Regional Atlases
- Committee on Nuclear Regulatory Activities
- Confédération Nationale des Radios Associatives (French radio station association)
- Conseil National de la Recherche Archéologique
- Conseil National des Radios Associatives (Spanish)
- Centre National de Ressources pour l'Alternance en Apprentissage (French educational resource center)
- Caisse Nationale de Retraites des Agents des Collectivités Locales (French: National Pension Fund for Local Community Officers)
- Cervical Nerve Root Block (medical procedure)
- Club Naturiste Richard Brunet (Canada)
- Charles County Nursing and Rehabilitation Center (Maryland)
- Clinical Neuroscience Research Centre (UK)
- Clinical Nutrition Research Center (various locations)
- Closed Nutritional Recovery Center
- Commander Navy Recruiting Command
- Conseil National de Recherche Canada
- California/Nevada Regional Conservation Committee
- Center for Nation Reconstruction and Capacity Development (US Military Academy; West Point, NY)
- Columbia Natural Resources Canada Limited (Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada)
- Compressed News ReCeive Via UUCP
Samples in periodicals archive:
Throughout the restart effort, the site's activities have been monitored and evaluated by three independent oversight organizations: the Nuclear Quality Assurance Department, which directly reports to the FENOC president; the Company Nuclear Review Board (CNRB), composed of nuclear industry experts from other plants and nuclear consulting firms; and the Restart Overview Panel, composed of industry experts, retired NRC officials and a representative from the county government.
Pearce will manage Quality Assurance and the Ombudsman programs for all three plants and oversee the Company Nuclear Review Board (CNRB) activities.