Hong Kong's low tax rates and simplified tax regime, coupled with its sophisticated banking system, shell company formation agents, free port status, and the absence of currency and exchange controls, present vulnerabilities for money laundering, including trade-based money laundering.
What does CFA stand for?
CFA stands for Company Formation Agent (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CFA
We have 543 other meanings of CFA in our Acronym Attic
- Commonwealth Forestry Association (UK)
- Communaute Financiere Africaine (French: African Financial Community)
- Communauté Financière d'afrique (French: African Financial Community)
- Communication Foundation for Asia
- Communications Functional Area
- Community Food Assessment
- Community Forestry Assistance (various locations)
- Community Forestry International
- Compact of Free Association (Micronesia)
- CompactFlash Association
- Compassion for Animals (various organizations)
- Complete Freund's Adjuvant
- Component Failure Analysis
- Composite Fabricator's Association
- Computerized Fleet Analysis, Inc.
- Concrete Foundations Association
- Conditional Fee Arrangements (insurance)
- Conditioned Floor Area (heating & cooling)
- Conditions for Acceptance (various organizations)
- Confédération Française de l'Aviculture (French: French Confederation of Poultry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Based on our research, states do not appear to impose effective accountability safeguards on company formation agents and similar service providers to ensure that the business entities they create, buy, sell, and support are not violating state laws specifying that the companies be used only for lawful and allowable purposes," the report said.
But Johnson's company name does not appear to exist and the address he used is that of a company formation agent in Aldermaston, Berks.
And the only listed director is not a human being but a firm of company formation agents.
Your own software can probably do it in seconds, and, if not, then you can hire a company formation agent to do it for you.
Additionally, some banks permit the shell companies to open bank accounts based only on the vouching of the company formation agent.