Henry Engelhardt, chief executive of the Admiral Group, has been made a Companion of the Chartered Management Institute for his work in the insurance industry.
What does CCMI stand for?
CCMI stands for Companion of the Chartered Management Institute (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CCMI
We have 20 other meanings of CCMI in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Collaborative Mental Health Initiative
- Chapman Capital Management Holdings, Inc. (Baltimore, MD)
- Colorado Country Music Hall of Fame (est. 1999)
- Cross-Coupled Microstrip Hairpin-Resonator Filters
- Cannock Chase Mining Historical Society (est. 2003; UK)
- Charlotte Community Mental Health Services (Punta Gorda, FL)
- Capital Consulting and Management, Inc.
- Center for Communications Management Information
- Central Caribbean Marine Institute (Princeton, NJ and Cayman Islands)
- Community Cooperative Ministries Inc. (Fort Myers, FL)
- Complete Care Medical, Inc. (medical supplies; New Boston, TX)
- Contemporary Christian Music Industry
- Contrat de Construction de Maison Individuelle (French: Detached House Construction Contract)
- Corporate Content Management Infrastructure
- Centre for Computational Mathematics in Industry and Commerce (University of Waterloo; Canada)
- Canadian Council for Multicultural and Intercultural Education
- Canadian Council for Multicultural and Intercultural Education (University of British Columbia; Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- Caisse Chirurgicale Mutualiste de l'Isère et des Hautes-Alpes (French: Surgical Mutualist Fund of Isere and Hautes-Alpes; health insurance; Isere and Hautes-Alpes, France)
- Coupling Current-Mode Injection-Locked Frequency Divider
- Call Center Management Information System (software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He has a MotorTrader Award for outstanding achievement, and is now a Companion of the Chartered Management Institute ( a tribute to his leadership and innovation.
Byline: A J MILLINGER Dear Editor, -I note in the September issue of Railnews that Richard Bowker, chairman of the Strategic Rail Authority, has been appointed a companion of the Chartered Management Institute, in recognition of his 'outstanding leadership and innovation'.