Afton" or "the Company") (TSX VENTURE:AFF) was granted protection under the Companies Creditors Arrangement Act (Canada) (the "CCAA").
What does CCCA stand for?
CCCA stands for Companies Creditors Arrangement Act (bankruptcy in Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CCCA
We have 89 other meanings of CCCA in our Acronym Attic
- Club de Coches Clasicos Americanos (Spain: American Classic Car Club)
- Co-ordinating Cat Council of Australia Inc.
- Colden Common Community Association (UK)
- Colorado College Campus Association
- Columbia County Council on the Arts (Hudson, NY)
- Combatant Craft Crewman Association (San Diego, CA)
- Comite Canadien de Certification en Architecture
- Common Core Compliance Area
- Commonwealth Center for Children & Adolescents (Virginia)
- Communauté de Communes de la Côte d'Albatre (French: Community of Municipalities of the Alabaster Coast; Alabaster Coast, France)
- Comprehensive Community Corrections Act (Virginia)
- Consumer Counseling Centers of America, Inc.
- Consumer Credit Counseling Agency (various locations)
- Countryside Community Club Association (Tucson, AZ)
- California Community College Administrators Association
- California Community College Assessment Association (est. 1992)
- California Community College Athletic Association
- Coordination Council of Chinese-American Associations (Kensington, MD)
- Child Care Center Advisory Board
- Coalition of Child Care Advocates of British Columbia (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Canadian operating subsidiaries intend to complete the implementation of their restructuring plan and emerge from protection under the Companies Creditors Arrangement Act on December 31, 2004.
Subject to Court approval, the Canadian operating subsidiaries intend to complete the implementation of its restructuring plan and emerge from protection under the Companies Creditors Arrangement Act on or prior to December 31, 2004.
made an application in the Ontario Court (General Division) under the Companies Creditors Arrangement Act (Canada) ("CCAA") for an order authorizing it to file a plan of compromise or arrangement with respect to Semi- Tech.
Solv-Ex is presently involved in a restructuring under the Companies Creditors Arrangement Act (Canada) and under Chapter 11 of the Bankruptcy Code in the United States.