During 2006, Companhia de Bebidas das Americas - AmBev ("AmBev") acquired control of Quinsa.
What does AmBev stand for?
AmBev stands for Companhia de Bebidas das Americas
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Agência para a Modernização da Base Económica de Lisboa (Portugal)
- Adaptive Minimum Bit-Error Rate
- Advanced Multiple Beam Equalization Radiography (chest radiology)
- America’s Missing: Broadcast Emergency Response (National Center for Missing & Exploited Children)
- Areal Mean Basin Estimated Rainfall (National Weather Service Forecast Office; US NOAA)
- Assessing, Measuring, and Benchmarking Resilience (computer durability assessment project)
- Assisted Model Building with Energy Refinement
- Astronomical Multiple Beam Recombiner
- Adaptive Minimum Bit-Error Rate Equalization
- America's BEST Truck Stops
- Africa-Indian Ocean Region Meteorological Bulletin Exchange (Scheme)
- Air Mobile Battle Force
- Airway Mucosal Blood Flow
- American Minority Business Forms (now American Diversity Business Solutions; Glenwood, MN)
- Asian Male/Black Female (relationship)
- Asset Master Balance File
- America's Most Beautiful Girls (pageants)
- American-Mongolian Business Group (Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia)
- Arab-Malaysian Banking Group (Malaysia)
- African Merchant Bank Holdings (South Africa)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Brazilian brewer Companhia de Bebidas das Americas (AmBev) said it has signed a deal to buy the production assets of rival Cintra for $150 million.
Belgian beer company Interbrew's March decision to buy Brazil's Companhia de Bebidas das Americas, known as AmBev--thus overtaking U.
Nasdaq: PETS), Companhia de Bebidas Das Americas (NYSE: ABV).
Joao Castro Neves is currently the Chief Financial Officer of Companhia de Bebidas das Americas - AmBev and a board member of Quinsa.
The Board of Directors of Companhia de Bebidas das Americas (AmBev) has called for a shareholders' meeting to propose the merger of InBev Holding Brasil S.
COMPANHIA DE BEBIDAS DAS AMERICAS, la principal empresa de bebidas de Brasil, conocida como Ambev, adquirira una participaci6n no revelada en la empresa local Eagle Distribuidora de Bebidas por US$144 millones.
BUD), Companhia de Bebidas das Americas (AmBev) and Cerveceria y Malteria Quilmes S.